STORY TELLING COMPETITION
A. Aturan Lomba
1. Siswa melakukan pendaftaran melalui link berikut http://bit.ly/conical2021
2. Peserta memilih salah satu dari tiga teks story telling yang disediakan oleh panitia.
3. Peserta merekam penampilan masing-masing dengan durasi maksimal 5 menit.
4. Peserta diperbolehkan menggunakan kostum atau alat pendukung lainnya dan harap disediakan secara pribadi.
5. Lomba dilaksanakan menggunakan Bahasa Inggris.
6. Peserta mengumpulkan video dengan mengirimkan link video baik yang diupload via youtube atau google drive melalui tautan (link) berikut http://bit.ly/videoforconical2021
7. Video story telling siswa dikumpulkan paling lambat hari Rabu, 24 Februari 2021.
8. Peserta menyepakati bahwa Karya (video) yang dikirim adalah hasil karya sendiri, original (bukan editan) dan bebas dari hak cipta, belum pernah atau pertama kali dikutsertakan dalam story telling. Karya yang dikirim akan menjadi/memberikan hak untuk dipublikasikan oleh panitia.
9. Hasil keputusan juri mutlak tidak dapat diganggu gugat.
B. Kriteria Penilaian:
Penilaian dilakukan dengan sistem scoring berdasarkan kriteria sebagai berikut:
- Stating the title (Judul).
- Organizing the content of the story (Alur cerita).
- Using accurate pronunciation (Cara pengucapan).
- Illustrating the value of the story (Nilai-Nilai dalam cerita).
- Demonstrating body language/gesture as the real story (Bahasa tubuh).
- Speaking clearly using appropriate vocabulary and information (Pemilihan kata/diksi).
- Using tone, speed, and volume as tools (Intonasi/kecepatan & volume suara).
- Using costume and media (Media dan Kostum).
- Narrating the story within the appointed time (Durasi waktu 2-5 menit).
C. Mekanisme penjurian:
1. Bagi peserta yang melebihi batas waktu yang telah ditentukan (maksimal 5 menit) akan dikenakan pengurangan score sebesar 5 point.
2. Jika ada nilai peserta yang sama dalam perlombaan, maka prioritas utama yang akan diambil adalah score tertinggi dari performance (manner) kemudian apabila nilai keduanya masih sama, maka prioritas kedua yang akan diambil adalah score tertinggi dari isi cerita (method).
3. Keputusan dewan juri tidak dapat diganggu gugat.
Attachments (Story Telling)
The Ant and the Grasshopper
In a field one summer’s day, a Grasshopper was chirping, singing and hopping about for fun. An Ant passed by carrying an ear of corn back to his nest.
“Why not come and chat with me, “said the Grasshopper, “instead of doing all of that work?”. “I am helping to store up food for winter,” said the Ant. ‘and suggest you do the same.”.
“Why bother about the winter?” said the Grasshopper, “We have got plenty of food at the moment.” The Ant went on its way and continued its work.
When the winter came, the Grasshopper had no food and was dying of hunger. The Ant, however, had plenty of food to last all through the winter from his hard work in the summer. Then the Grasshopper knew that it is best to be prepared.
Bundle of SticksAn old man who had five sons was worried that his sons would never learned to get along. He brought all of his sons together and ordered his servants to bring in a bundle of sticks.He said to his oldest son, , “Break it!” ” The son tried and tried, but even with all of his power, he was unable to break the bundle. The second son was curious and wanted to try. “Break it!” said the father. But he also unable to break the bundle. Until it came to the last son. None of them was successful to break the bundle of sticks.“Untie the bundle,” said the father, “and each of you take a stick.” When they had done so, thehe father called out to them, “Now, break it.” And each of the stick was easily broken.The father said, “You see my sons, if you are united you will be stronger.”
The Lion and the MouseOne sunny day, a lion was woken up by a tiny mouse running across his face. Rising up angrily, he caught him and was about to eat him. The mouse was scared and told the lion. "If you would only save my life and free me, I would be sure to repay your kindness." The Lion laughed “How could a tiny things help me, a big and powerful one?” The Lion let the Mouse go.
It happened shortly after this that the Lion was caught by some hunters using a rope. The Lion roar “Help me! Help me!” The Mouse heard the Lion's roar and ran to help him. The Mouse used his teeth to bite the e rope until the lion was free.
The lion thanked the mouse for saving him. He learned that a creature is still a creature. No matter how small it is. Helps can come from anyone. From that day on, the Lion and the Mouse become friends.